How much will a safari cost?
This is one of the most common questions we get asked! Like most things in life, there is no “one size fits all” answer.
We are here to create unique travel experiences based around you and your own unique needs and wishes. We start with trying to understand you as a traveller and what it is that you really want from your safari, and we then match that with our decades of knowledge to create the trip that is right, just for you.
Our ultimate goal is to provide you a seemless experience from touchdown in Africa until you leave. We want you to spend your time really living the experience and not having to worry about the details.
No matter which category of travel you choose with Safari In Style, we offer the same services in the creation of your unique safari
- Your tailor-made itinerary crafted on a bespoke basis, based on our years of experience in crafting African safari travel.
- An Africa specialist will guide you through the whole process from start to finish.
- Accommodation both on safari and elsewhere is chosen to fit your unique tastes and budgets
- Logistics are planned and handled by us, to create a seamless travel experience
- Recommendations for authentic, memorable experiences, including well-known highlights and hidden gems
- Extensive country-specific pre-departure information, including advice on money, packing, etiquette, tipping, Wi-Fi, language, food, and much more
- Throuhout your trip 24/7 emergency assistance and local contacts no matter the destination.
To help with ideas on pricing we have broken our experiences into four main categories, which cover most options. All prices are indicative and exclude flights to and from your home country.
The traveller experience is for those looking for a great value safari experience.
These trips combine our full planning and assistance in combination with comfortable accommodation and transport. Typically based on self-drive (South Africa and Namibia) or seat in vehicle (Kenya), and a mix of guided excursions and time free to explore at your own pace.
Prices start from £150 / $200 per person per day
The Adventurer experience is for those looking for a more immersive safari experience.
These trips combine our full planning and assistance in combination with hand-picked accommodation, unique touches, private transfers and first-rate safaris. Available for safaris throughout southern and eastern Africa.
Prices start from £250 / $350 per person per day
The Explorer experience is for those looking for something truly unique.
These trips combine our full planning and assistance in combination with luxury accommodation, bespoke excursions, private transfers, light aircraft flights, often remote destinations and and distinctive safaris. Available for safaris throughout southern and eastern Africa.
Prices start from £450 / $650 per person per day
Inspired by the “Grand Voyages” of old, the modern Voyager experience is for those seeking the ultimate safari experience combined with exceptional comfort.
These trips combine our full planning and assistance in combination with world-renowned accommodation, private tours and excursions, luxury transport, light aircraft flights and intimate safaris. Available for safaris throughout southern and eastern Africa.
Prices start from £750 / $1,100 per person per day